Interim Superintendent: Sherri Broderius
District Mission Statement:
Provide an environment for individuals to become knowledgeable, respectful, independent lifelong learners who are positive contributors to society.
The environment of the MACCRAY School District will be safe, nurturing, and professional to:
- Support and promote educational success of ALL.
- Monitor programs for sustained growth.
- Continued development of Community Education offerings.
- Promote social wellness through District and Community initiatives.
- Backpack program
- School Age Care program
- Provide educational opportunities that are rigorous, challenging and fair for ALL students.
- Increase opportunities for advanced level courses
- Addition of pre-school programming.
- Reflect high standards of work, discipline and values.
- Alignment of curriculum to the state standards
- Grade level alignment of curriculum
- Disaggregation of student data
- Implementation of PRIDE
- Enhance and utilize technology.
- Keep all web content current
- Integrate technology into the classroom curriculum
- Encourage and support all educators to be highly qualified and enthusiastic.
- Continued attendance in professional development and sharing opportunities